Wireless Bluetooth Laser Projecting Keyboard
- The projection keyboard will work through the Bluetooth HID. Connect to major devices such as tablet PCs, smartphones, desktop computers and video games.
- As a new input device, use the built-in infrared laser launcher to project the standard keyboard on the working surface.
- You can find the click location and enter the information by optically recognizing.
- No physical keyboard, small size, easy to carry, this projection keyboard can adapt to most of the work environment.
- For devices with Bluetooth, the operating system: Windows, iOS, Android, or Mac OS.
- English QWERTY keyboard layout
- Light source: red laser diode
- Keyboard size: width: 9.4 inches, height: 3.93 inches
- Keyboard location: about 3.14 inches from the bottom of the device
- Project surface: reflective, opaque plane
- Recognition rate: up to 350 characters per minute
- Operating surface: any sturdy plane
- Battery charging time: about 120 minutes
- Bluetooth: V3.0 for HID Profile Ver 1.0
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 35 ℃ / 90% RH
- Storage temperature: -5 to 35 ° C / ~ 90% RH